What is an ERP and why should I care?
(If you are already convinced you need an all-in-one system for your organization, you can skip this page.)
If you are running a small business that has a few employees, you understand that it’s hard to manage the dynamic nature of doing businesses. Small businesses are not so different from large ones. They contain most of the complexities of a large business along with many other constraints. Small businesses have to communicate with customers, do accounts, pay taxes, do payroll, manage timelines, deliver quality goods and services, answer questions, and keep everyone happy, just like in large businesses.
Large businesses have the advantage of using advanced data systems to manage their process efficiently. Small businesses, on the other hand, typically struggle to keep things organized. They often use a mix of apps like spreadsheets, accounting software, web CRM etc to manage. The problem is, not everyone is on the same page. An ERP changes that.
What is ERPComplete?
ERPComplete is an end-to-end business solution that helps you to manage all your business information in one application and use it to not only manage operations but also enables you to take informed decisions well in time to remain ahead of your competition. It forms a backbone of your business to add strength, transparency and control to your enterprise.
Among other things, ERPComplete will help you to:
- Track all Invoices and Payments.
- Know what quantity of which product is available in stock.
- Identify and track your key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Identify open customer queries.
- Manage payroll.
- Assign tasks and follow up on them.
- Maintain a database of all your customers, suppliers and their contacts.
- Prepare quotes.
- Tracking your budgets and spending
- Determine effective selling price based on the actual raw material, machinery and effort cost.
- Get reminders on maintenance schedules.
- Publish your website.
And a lot lot lot more.
Do I Need An Erp
ERPComplete is a modern tool that covers not only accounting but also all other business functions, on an integrated platform. It has many benefits over both traditional accounting as well as ERP applications.
Benefits over traditional accounting software:
- Do a lot more than just accounting! Manage inventory, billing, quotes, leads, payroll and a lot more.
- Keep all your data safe and in one place. Don’t keep hunting for data when you need it across spreadsheets and different computers. Manage everyone on the same page. All users get the same updated data.
- Stop repetitive work. Don’t enter the same information from your word processor to your accounting tool. It’s all integrated.
- Keep track. Get the entire history of a customer or a deal in one place.
Benefits over big ERPs
- $$$ – Saves money.
- Easier to configure: Big ERPs are notoriously hard to setup and will ask you a zillion questions before you can do something meaningful.
- Easier to use: Modern web like user interface will keep your users happy and in familiar territory.
Flow Chart Of Transactions In ERPComplete
This diagram covers how ERPComplete tracks your company information across key functions. This diagram does not cover all the features of ERPComplete.
Note: Not all of the steps are mandatory. ERPComplete allows you to freely skip steps if you want to simplify the process.